Tuesday, February 2, 2010
TBG TV: 5 Cryptic Spoiler-Free Thoughts on Tonight's Lost
(1) Wait...wasn't he on the island when Oceanic 815 crashed? What's he doing on the airplane now?
(2) Hey, it's Jay Leno! No, really, it is!
(3) "You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." That's the theme of this season, right?
(4) Anyone who tries to shoot at the Smoke Monster -- in its "Smoke Monster" form -- deserves the horrible, horrible death that awaits them.
(5) I've accepted the show's convoluted storylines and plot devices, like time-travel, immortality and island polar bears. But, I'll be damned if I'm buying an empty women's restroom at ANY airport, much less LAX.