Thursday, November 18, 2010

2010 NFL Pickery -- Week #11


Chicago at Miami (Thursday Night)

Joe: Yes, I know Miami is down to its third-string QB, and while I actually think Tyler Thigpen is a fine stopgap for a team that doesn't exactly air it out like crazy, you'd still expect me to make the joke about the various antiquated Dolphins quarterbacks who will be plugged in behind center. I'm here to tell you that I am better than that. (...Scott Mitchell.) (Jay Fiedler.) (Ray Lucas.) (Brock Berlin.) (Almost.) Pick: Chicago

Aaron: I'm going to keep right on picking the home team in these antiquated and unnecessary Thursday night games until they're abolished by the NFL or until the Detroit Lions host their annual Thanksgiving Day disemboweling. Whichever comes first. Pick: Miami

No comments: