Friday, March 28, 2008

All Good Things…


Brand new policy at eBay:

Due to the nature of magazine subscription services and the general inability for ordered items to be delivered within 30 days of the purchase date, eBay does not permit the sale of magazine subscriptions on the site.

Hope y'all got in when I did. That four year subscription to ESPN: The Magazine only cost me $11 total and will pay for itself the second I start reading it.

48 months of a bi-weekly magazine in the 24/7 internet age? Seemed like a good idea at the time.

2 comments:

mathan said...

Filed under "something I've been meaning to write about"; how Aaron's tale Ebay subscriptions lead me to investigate.

A year late my two-year subscription to Blender has yet to begin and I'm out a $1.50!

Way to set me up for a scam, Cam!

Aaron C. said...

NOO!

Seriously, Math, sorry about that. I always feel bad when someone is hosed by one of my recommendations. For example, I can't tell you how many times I've recommended the movie "Best in Show" to friends and family. Everyone who's seen it at my request has hated it.

Most of the time it didn't cost them anything since they just borrowed by DVD, but still. The lesson, as always: don't trust a Black guy.