Monday, April 9, 2007

My Return to Machine Gun Funk

"As hard as it might be to believe... yes, San Diego has quite the collection of crack whores."

Jeff Fernandez was one of my fourteen former bosses over at Inside Pulse subsite, Machine Gun Funk. He invited me back for a guest spot in his column this week and asked that I comment on Lily Allen's recent controversial comments at her concert here in San Diego.

The above italicized sentence are just a few of the 200+ words I used. Read the rest right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Machine Gun Funk the equivalent of the "coloreds only" section of IP? Now they've got writers named Bambi and tributes written by the very Polish Eric S. Are you telling me that you can't be bothered to review ONE of those new Dogg Pound albums that seems to drop every week for MGF?