Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Don't Know How to "Do" Las Vegas


I'm heading out on my first business trip in two years with a two-day dalliance to Las Vegas later today. It should be quite the surreal experience, as the Unnamed Defense Contractor that I work for has already announced layoff notices will be issued...later today.

I'm putting my current odds for survival at 50/50. Of course, I don't want to get sh*t-canned, but it would make a helluva post if my company called me back while I was sitting in the terminal at San Diego's Lindbergh Field airport.

Now, would I think about going "George Constanza" on my management and avoid answering my cell phone while it rang alongside my fourth or fifth company-comped airport beer? G*ddam right. See y'all in Vegas.

Follow me on
Twitter or bookmark my Twitter profile to keep up with me for the next few days.

Or, the next few hours.

Gulp.