Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FINALLY~!


"Once in a great while, we are privileged to experience [an] event so extraordinary, it becomes part of our shared heritage. 1969 – Man walks on the moon. 1971 – Man walks on the moon…again. Then, for a long time, nothing happened."

Until April 6.

Sonic is coming to San Diego County, kids! But, let's not lose our minds here. (1) Santee is close to a 30 minute drive from where I live and work. I figure I'll only be able to eat there every other day. (2) Santee has one of the more "colorful" nicknames of any city in America. (3) There's no way that the menu could live up to my own hype.

Oh, who am I kidding? AIEEEEEEE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Boot. If I know your palette as well as I think I do, you're really going to enjoy the SuperSonic Jalepeno Cheeseburger.

that mexican guy said...

We need to look at the menu and start planning our first few meals. We'll have no time for uncertainty when we get there. I'm such a Sonic virgin! Do we HAVE to eat in our car? Is breakfast served all day? I'll be researching these questions and more for most of my morning.

Aaron C. said...

Jalapeno cheeseburger~! This keeps getting better. First up, I assume, will be some variation of their breakfast burrito. Perhaps, two.

Mex, I'm targeting April 11th.