Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hooters Versus Old Coots

In the interest of full disclosure, I should point out that I live and work in the San Diego community of Rancho Bernardo.

With that out of the way, I've got a question for my more melanin-challenged readers: Exactly when do old soulless white people with nothing better to do become old soulless white people with nothing better to do?

Grotesquely breaded orange-colored chicken wings are coming on March 26, Methuselah. Why don't you and your varicose crew go back to being righteously indignant over the Home Depot parking lot immigrants?

We need another World War II to thin out their ranks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my experience, it's usually either when we find Jesus or have kids. Especially if mom quits her job and has nothing to do but push around a stroller and watch her "stories."

The latest fad in NYC is to prevent people from opening bars so it doesn't sully the neighborhood.